Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Beading



Thought I'd do some last minute crafting before the big day, it's ever so close now!
I've been meaning to make my little Christmas tree earrings for a while now(by that I mean years!). The inspiration for them was when I saw a singer in a Christmas carol concert wearing something similar and even though I've never really beaded before, I knew I was going to make them. It took me ages to figure out how I was going to join it all up and to do so neatly but about an hour and a half later I finally got the better of those miniscule beads!



I'm planning to wear mine on Christmas day when we visit our family friends, I'll have to hunt through my wardrobe for a matching dress, something red shall do nicely.

Please tell me I'm not the only one planning their Christmas day outfit?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!
I too donated to the wishing tree- just a voucher so anyone can use it. wish it was more. LOVE the earrings BTW!

Cat said...

Hello, lovely earings. I love them :) And no, I've known the dress I'm wearing tomorrow for months :D It's ever so lovely. My absoloute fave.
Cat xx

Anonymous said...

My Christmas day outfit is going to be my pj's :) You did a nice job on the earrings :P

Emme Toaye said...

I'm still crafting, my mind may say no but my hands get their way and they'll usually pick up something to work on before my mind knows what happened.

NabilaHazirah said...

Have a great 2010!! :)